“You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.”
New year is a terrific time to inject a fresh start and to initiate something exciting to your life. We at Golfreserv feels the same way too! Thus, Golfreserv brings to you ‘D'Bogor Golf Series’ our exclusively packaged golf tournament in Bogor, Indonesia!
Affordably price for ONLY RM2,199, you're entitled to the following retreat goodness:
🔹4 Days . 3 Nights . 3 Golf
🔹Twin Room Accommodation at Padjadjaran Suites Resort & Convention Hotel (4-Star Hotel)
🔹Breakfast + Lunch at Golf Clubs
🔷Driver & Guide Tips
🔷Green, buggy & Caddy fees
🔷 Awesome prizes
RM 200 OFF will be given to the first 10 bookings!
Reserve your seat now and be ready to explore the endless golfing possibilities you can imagine. Interested? Ring us @ +603-92126695
The commencement of Merdeka and upcoming Malaysia Day have brought many bumper offers & promotions at many e-commerce sites. Be it e-commerce online shopping or sports online booking platform like Golfreserv.
Golfreserv has been overwhelmed by the great response at Golfreserv Hua Hin 2018 Series 1 (24-27 August 2018) and thus brought an upgraded version of the same series. Golfreserv brought to you Golfreserv Hua Hin 2018 Series Back To Back with additional benefits at just RM2988 only.
More Interesting – More Hot – And More Affordable
Register Now - https://goo.gl/tAcgwK
Why Golfreserv Hua Hin 2018 Series Back To Back
- First 5 Flights can play at Alpine Golf Club
- Don’t worry, the rest of the flights can plat at Nikanti Golf Club
- Stay at 1-Day at Bangkok and 3-Day at Hua Hin
- Pork-free lunch
- Airfare Included
- Driver & Guide tips included
This is not just it! Play at Golfreserv Hua Hin 2018 Series Back To Back to know about more benefits and fantastic offers.
What’s Special With Alpine Golf Club?
In nutshell, it is a diamond that you just can’t miss and Golfreserv is bringing you the opportunity to play at this premium club which is otherwise hard to get.
- It’s a 18-hole championship course that makes your skill level to the par.
- Strong Member’s club – Only members can play there
- Unparalleled facilities for golfers
Register Now - https://goo.gl/tAcgwK
Don’t miss – September 27 to October 1, 2018
Golfing is extremely popular in Thailand and the reason is not hidden to the golfers. Thailand has amazing ground service and designer Golf Courses and this combo is a perfect treat for every golf fan. Locales would suggest you visit these golf clubs because:
- Springfield Golf Resort & Country Club – As it is designed by Jack Nicklaus, the golf course boasts the challenging curves for a golfer in Cha-am.
- Banyan Golf Club – The golf course is awarded ‘Best Golf Club Experience In Asia Pacific’, and ‘Best Managed Golf Course In Asia Pacific’ and has bagged many other awards as well.
- Black Mountain Golf Club – The course is listed in the US Golf Digest’s list of the Best 100 Courses Outside the United States.
Making Golfing Easier - Terms & Conditions
1) All payments made need to be accompanied by proof of payment (i.e. bank-in slip/copy of payment receipt) and email to the customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your passport photocopy to the Golfreserv management.
2) The participant(s) who are interested can make an online transfer or bank-in to Golfreserv Travel Sdn Bhd, Maybank Account - 5621 4240 7384.
3) For participants who make bank transfer payment, kindly send us the digital copy of your payment slip for our record by email us at email@example.com. After the confirmation of the payment, Golfreserv will email the details of the itinerary and travel to the participant(s).
4) No refund for any unused services.
5) The details of the itinerary would be informed to the interested participant(s) only.
6) Registration is based on the first-come-first-serve basis by submitting this registration form.
7) Only first 5 flights (as per registration form submission) will be awarded to play at the Alpine Golf Club.
8) The event will be conducted according to the Rules of Golf as laid down by the R & A and the local participating club rules. The mode of play in Golfreserv Hua Hin 2018 Series Back To Back is Stableford system 36, handicap of the day.
9) Golfreserv Travel Sdn Bhd shall not entertain the golfers who wish to change the itinerary and/or inclusions and/or travel/series dates in any case.
10) Golfreserv Travel Sdn Bhd holds the rights to change the itinerary at any time which will be finally announced to the participants.
11) The decision of Golfreserv with the cooperation of Golf Courses (Black Mountain Golf Club, Banyan Golf Club, Springfield Golf Resort & Country Club, Nikanti Golf Club & Alpine Golf Club) of deducing the winners at the end of the Series will be final.
12) Any award/prize/gift given to the participants/golfers will be the final decision of the sponsored authorities and shall not change for any reason.
13) The dedicated room list with names will be provided which shall not be changed or shuffled for any reason.
14) All participants are required to provide the emergency contact number in case of any adversity.
Register Now - https://goo.gl/tAcgwK
Bridgestone ASEAN Amateur Open has been commenced on 4th of April 2018. With much galore and excitement, golfers have participated in the events which were held on assorted courses. From more than 1300 players to venue arrangements, the Bridgestone event in April has experienced lush excitement from the troupe of golfers. The brand – Bridgestone, is striving to reach to the hearts of more golfers and standing from the rest of the brands.
The tournament with the partnership of ‘Prestige Golf’ has come up with online partners including Golfreserv, to provide an opportunity of setting maximum golfers under one umbrella. The Golfreserv is serving and continue its constant and utmost support in the event as an online partner of Bridgestone ASEAN Amateur Open 2018. In April, May and June, we have covered – Sungai Long Golf & Country Club, Mahkota Golf & Country Club, Kedah Darulaman Golf & Country Club, Dalit Bay Golf & Country Club, Palm Spring Golf & Country Club, Grand Phnom Penh Golf Course and Ba Na Hills Golf Club Da Nang. The Bridgestone event will cover 18 venues to reach the Grand Finale on 4th & 5th October 2018 at Templer Park Country Club, Rawang and Glenmarie Golf & Country Club, Shah Alam. (We wish a huge rush and more competitive faces at the events!)
In this humdrum, Golfreserv is bringing you some important and interesting facts about the upcoming venues (of July) so that you can prepare yourself with better training and skills.
Call Us (+60 3-9212 6695) & do the direct booking.
Here is a checklist what the golfers will be provided during on the even days:
Check out the Golf Courses/venues of Bridgestone ASEAN Amateur Open 2018 and explore how much glory these courses hold:
Shan Shui Golf & Country Club (Tawau, Sabah)
Shan Shui Golf & Country Club is one of the choicest clubs, nestling amidst of breathtaking mountainous visage of Tawau's verdant land. It is situated 15 kilometres from the Tawau town. The country club is an award-winning 18-hole championship golf course which has been designed by Nelson & Haworth. Enjoy the finest creation of the architect in Asia!
Launched in 1998, the 15th hole, ‘The Creek’ was named under the list of Best 500 Holes and Top 250 par 4s in the world by US Golf Magazine. If you are a nature lover and adventurous golfer, you must not miss playing in Shan Shui Golf & Country Club. The place also serves a natural habitat for many exotic wildlife tiers.
From A-class driving range to practice greens, the course proffers many excellent facilities as well such as pro-shop, swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna, cosy wooden chalet accommodations and Bridgestone ticket for 2018.
Templer Park Country Club (Rawang, Selangor)
One of the most prestigious golf courses in Malaysia, Templer Park Country Club gives place to the mightiest Bukit Takun limestone hills that spiffs up the look and mood of the golfers.
The Bridgestone tournament golfers will be welcomed with the mighty view of Bukit Takun hills and after that, with the thin veils of mist that can be observed even in a sunny day.
Do you know that Templer Park Country Club is based in a former mining wasteland which includes a beautiful blend of flat and undulating terrain?
Yes, this 18-holes course has an amazing layout of sand traps meander, fantastic giant lakes, and fairly grown Satiti greens. All these factors vehemently push your putting abilities to the par with their subtle breaks and true rolls.
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Golf & Country Club (Shah Alam, Selangor)
Formerly known as Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah and now, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Golf & Country Club lies at the heart of Selangor. The hilly valley of the Klang river with a view of Shah Alam, SAASGC was founded in 1994. This year the Bridgestone organisers in Malaysia, Prestige Golf is expecting a huge rush at the venues.
It is very easy to reach at Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Golf & Country Club from Kuala Lumpur which is almost half an hour away. This 18-holes country club consists of three floodlit 9-hole loops, parkland courses with par 36. Strategically designed by architect Peter Thompson, two courses are joined to play golf - The Sultan Course with 3,230 meters and the 3,195-meter-long Alam Shah Course.
Get ready to spot several streams and ponds as water hazards to pull up your putting skills. Stop at the 2nd hole, the signature hole or the Dragon Hole is featured with the notorious elevated tee, across a wide brook to reach the elevated green surrounded by bunkers.
IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Club (Kulai, Johor)
A great treat and attraction to the Singaporeans, IOI Palm Villa embraces some of the best views in Malaysia. Designed by Rick Robbins, this 4 star Club brags 27 holes and resort type structure. If you are confused between the Challenge mode & Leisure mode, with IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Club, you can enjoy both.
Spiff up your golf skills in this one of the top-most golf courses, IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Club in Johor. Expecting much success with IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Club, Bridgestone tournament is bringing an opportunity to the golfers to play at such a prestigious 3 nine golf courses – The Palm, The Putra and IOI. As one of the premier amateur tournaments, the high difficulty pattern of this course will serve the right plate to the organisers and golfers’ golfing spirit. Not only Malaysians but it is a favourite golf course among the Singaporeans due to the convenience of travel and expectations.
Share us your contact number & Email Id to participate in Bridgestone ASEAN Amateur Open 2018. Fill up the quick form and you will be just one step away from the Bridgestone participation :)
Malaysia has been the pool of golf courses and golfers where any sports lover can witness over 200 golf courses throughout the country. Laden with utmost scenic beauties and cultural arena, the country has been seen as one of the best golf destinations in South East Asia where golf remains accessible.
Another reason of Malaysia being a startling pool for avid golfers is the skyrocketing green fees in China and Japan. While playing golf, the golfer can enjoy the cool hills or tea plantations or vehement grass keeping of the course.
There are many top listed course designers such as Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Greg Norman and Max Wexler who have collaborated their name with country’s many top courses. Propelling towards a more green and golfing future ahead, we have listed Malaysia’s top or highly demanding courses and the access methods.
The Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah is a 27-hole layout golf course and is connected with royalty. How!?
The course was vehemently designed by 5-times Open Champion, Peter Thomson who is one of the "kings" of the game. Thomson has constantly developed undulating layouts in the course which consists of three nine-hole loops symbolizing President, Sultan and Alam Shah.
So how can you get at this nature’s paradise:
- 24 Kms West from Kuala Lumpur
- KGSAAS is located in the Northern part of Shah Alam township
- The closest landmark is the Blue Mosque and opposite the Shah Alam stadium.
- From the new Klang Valley Expressway, exit at the Shah Alam Interchange and follow signs of KGSAAS.
Popular as 'The Home of Night Golfing' among the mass, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Golf & Country Club is seen crowded during the night. Hop in this Mediterranean style golf clubhouse and enjoy pro shop, café terrace with outdoor grill, and health centre with sauna and Jacuzzi.
Danau Golf Club is an 18-hole par-72 course which comprises cow grass fairways, best in Malaysia. This challenging course has 18 holes at and is also very challenging. The length of the course is very reasonable and great for hitting good shots. The fairways are tough and the greens and surrounding complexes are deceiving which makes it an interesting ground for golfers.
Here is the way to reach the luxe of Danau Golf Club:
- Takes 109 mins from LRT Bukit Jalil to Danau Golf Club
- Take Metro – 4 or
- Take Train – 1 or
- Bus - T462
The golf club resides in the heart of a beautiful 142-acre tropical rainforest. Designed with a championship layout, this golf course is touted to be in the list of top five in Malaysia. Without traffic, it takes around 40 min drive from Kuala Lumpur.
This most sought destination is built in a 3,306 m2. With all recreational facilities and activities, it has fully-lit tennis courts, snooker room, resort-style swimming pools and a fully equipped fitness centre.
How to reach Impian Golf Club by metro and bus:
- 71 mins from Sunway Putra Mall, Kuala Lumpur to Impian Golf & Country Club
- To reach, take Metro – 4 and Bus - 452
As the tagline says “Where the Eagles live and play”, Bukit Unggul Country Club is one of the most important courses positioned in the heart of the country’s Multi-Media Super Corridor of Putrajaya. Not so far though, it takes just 40 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur city centre to reach the club. This 18-hole par 71 5,858 metres long country club is carved from a 65-hectare valley by the wonder American architect, Ronald Fream.
How to reach there:
You access Bukit Unggul Country Club from the major highways. And the approximate time-taken is:
- 10 minutes drive from Bangi Toll
- 15 minutes drive from Sungai Besi Toll
- 20 minutes drive from KLIA in Sepang
- 20 minutes drive from New Putrajaya Link
Monterez Golf & Country Club has been inspired by the Maya civilization which is one of the most advanced civilizations till date. You can easily witness the ancient traditions of the civilization in Monterez’s architecture, lifestyle and culture. The golf course is known for its wide fairways, scenic 18-hole par 71 sprawls over 123 acres, featuring beautiful lakes, ponds and man-made waterfalls.
How to go there:
Monterez Golf & Country Club resides in the serene environment of Bukit Cerakah, Shah Alam.
It is around 30 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur, 20 minutes from Petaling Jaya and Klang, 10 minutes from Subang Jaya and 5 minutes from Shah Alam.
- From KL Sentral – 30 minutes’ drive via highway E23
- From Petaling Jaya – 20 minutes’drive
- From Subang Jaya – 10 minutes’ drive
- From Shah Alam – 5 minutes’ drive
- Take Jalan Penkang Subang Road to reach easily there
Launched in 1998, Seri Selangor Golf Club in Kota Damansara is an 18-hole, 6,464 meters, par-72; course, which is loved by masters and pros. The beginners also like this course as much because of its balanced pricing system. In the extras – the golf course includes golfers terrace, pro shop, changing rooms, practice putting greens and function rooms. The clubhouse also caters annual dinners as well as weddings and seminars.
How to reach to this beauty:
- From Petaling Jaya CITTA Mall – 34 minutes’ drive
- From Kuala Lumpur – 22 minutes’ drive
- From Subang Jaya, Da Men Mall – 18 minutes’ drive
Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club is an amazingly 27-hole championship course which comes with the combination of 3 nines, namely Mango, Island and Pines. The water hazards have been generously spread and narrow fairways are tricky enough with bunkers to test the real golfer spirit inside you.
Polish your strategies to play in this well-designed course which comes with various types of beautiful difficulties.
Plan your journey:
- From Subang Jaya, Da Men Mall – 48 minutes’ drive
- From Kuala Lumpur – 43 minutes’ drive via E9 & E2
- From Petaling Jaya – 1 Hour drive (via AH2)
Kinrara Golf Club
A 9-hole course, Kinrara Golf Club has earned name among many pros or professionals. The golf course is strategically positioned in Puchong, Selangor. From pro shops to a wide driving range, the course also proffers space for tennis courts, swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, clubhouse, banquet facilities.
If you are going there don’t miss the experience of Cocktail Bar in Coley; during Ramadhan, you can also visit Ramadhan Bazaars as well to amuse yourself.
How to spot the club:
- From Petaling Jaya – 31 minutes’ drive with heavy traffic (Lebuhraya Baru Lembah Klang)
- From Kuala Lumpur Sentral – 25 minutes’ drive (via Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Seremban/E37 and Lebuhraya Bukit Jalil)
- 27 minutes’ drive from Bangi Toll
Templer Park Country Club
Templer Park Country Club is one of the highly rated golf course in Malaysia and boasts championship quality golf layout. Stun yourself by witnessing beautiful Bukit Takun limestone slopes at Templer Park Country Club. The 18-hole course layout was designed by the famous Japanese playing golf legend and architect, Masashi 'Large" Ozaki and planner, Kentaro Sato. It is the combination of flat and undulating terrain, measuring 6,725 yards and 7,143 yards from the championship tees.
Strategically positioned with narrow tree-lined fairways, sand traps and enormous lakes, this golf course is just perfect to test and polish your putting abilities.
Get the right directions:
- From Jalan Stesen Sentral – 27 minutes’ drive (via Route 1)
- From Bangi Toll – 54 minutes’ drive (with tolls)
- From Shah Alam – 36 minutes’ drive (via Lebuhraya Koridor Guthrie/E35)
Kota Permai Golf & Country Club
March 1998, Kota Permai GCC is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by top international course architect, Ross Watson. The course is one of the best golf courses in Asia. The hole no. 4 is the most beautiful hole on the golf course which comes with a water hazard stretching along the left of the fairway. It feels good reading about this course, right?
Residing at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, the course brings the best facilities to its golfers. And you can simply keep in your memory as the course has a large rendition of a squirrel as club’s logo.
- It takes around 40-56 mins from Kuala Lumpur Federal state to Kota Permai GCC.
- Take E10 highway from Kuala Lumpur as the fastest route
- From Shah Alam Stadium – 17 minutes’ drive (via Persiaran Tengku Ampuan and Lebuhraya Shah Alam/E5)
Ring our number - +60 3-9212 6695 (Malaysia) & +65 3163 7104 (Singapore) and we will be more than happy to serve you. We are waiting for you with a cake of hope; come fast! :)
When you don’t allow your age to hamper your sport, you call sportsmanship but when the sport is not bothering your age, then you call it a happy sport for everyone. And that’s what we call Golf!
With louder laughs, gossips of and around the world and dedication to playing golf are the things that define the spirit of golf players. Poor rumours like ‘lazy golf lad’ is a big no-no actually for a player throughout his or her life because they need to walk and cover the golf course to understand and make the strategy of golf playing. And this much walking before the actual show needs a lot of strength. Not only this, but the players also indulge in specific diets and exercise to keep up their sound and healthy persona.
If you are an amateur player then you must know the rules. Don’t worry, we have your back!
- Get To know About Clubs
There is no denying in the fact that right tool can lead to a successful playing and bring your dream trophies. But for the preliminary chapter, one needs to learn how to choose correct tool for the right shot without losing a fortune. Invest in the equipment which will help you to develop your skills with minimal expense. There are many of the new upcoming and popular golf products on the portal but understanding their utility should be your priority instead of steady buying.
Few clubs for sure shot within a budget – You can carry as many as 14 clubs in your golf bag but you can start with a driver, a putter, a sand wedge and supplement the clubs with a 7-iron, 8-iron, a pitching wedge, and a fairway wood with 18-21 degrees of loft. These clubs are thought to be the most efficient partners for the amateur golfers.
- Always Try Before You Buy
Hunt for a larger golf shop instead of smaller ones and first try a 6-iron with a stiff-flex shaft and regular-flex. One of them would make your iron easy to handle or control. The shaft flex is better to start with all your clubs. Once you think you are experiencing a better hold on this game, a club fitting will enable you to get 100% out of your equipment.
- Concentrate On The Loft
For the beginners in golf playing who are actually getting their hand on ‘how to play golf’ can opt for woods with more loft. The extra loft provides easy air swing to the ball and can reduce sidespin while making your shots fly straighter. With a minimum of 10-degrees of loft, you can opt for 17 degrees fairway woods for a good start.
- Exclusive Clubs With Advantages Made Beginners
There are some clubs that are exclusively made for the beginners which enable them to make a straight hit. Choose hybrids with wider soles instead of 3-, 4-, and 5-irons which will help the club to stick in the ground during powerful hits.
- The Right Golf Ball Can Bring Wonders
If you are a keeper and tend to lose less then you can go for the better cost of balls. For example; if you tend to lose two sleeves easily in a round, buy golf balls of approximate $20 a dozen and if you lose less than a sleeve in a round, you can consider $40 for per dozen balls.
So, don’t stick your mind on the couch and pamper your golfer spirit by first buying right equipment without looting a bank.
Part 2 coming soon…
Are you a pro golfer? Or a new bud who is eager to play this elite game?
The first and primary thing is to understand about "tee time". This term is coined almost everywhere when you are on or off the golfing field.
What is Tee Time?
Tee Time is the term used for reservation at a golf course or club to play golf at a specified time and date. In nutshell, if your tee time is at 10:00 am, then you have booked your golfing time for that slot and must be putting by that time. Most players prefer to arrive a little earlier of their tee time as it is always good to practice before showing your skills on the field.
The golf courses or clubs promote playing with groups or a minimum of two persons. The purpose of tee timing is quite simple:
- To maintain a good flow golfers
- To manage a group or team at a particular time on the golf course ground
- Facilities can be well served to the golfers
Tee times are managed with regular intervals of the time period of approximate 10-15 mins (based on the golf course).
Depending on the type of golf course, you should prioritise your tee booking. Sometimes it is not required but if you are planning for a premium golf course, probably the early tee time booking through a trusted Golf service company would be the best option. Visit golfreserv.com to get easy, quick and budget booking with ample of facilities.
Tips For Tee Time Booking & Hassle-Free Golf Playing
Are ready to play your first round of golf? The priority of tee time booking comes just after the phrase ‘how to play golf’. You can book it solo or with a group of friends but before heading out you need to be sure about the time to gather all your important equipment according to the golf course grass or speciality in any specific tool.
Managing a tee time has many reasons; some are:
- To keep the courses working efficiently
- Allowing optimal amount to the golfers on the course or discounted golf tee times
- Exclusive packages according to time without overcrowding
- Manage the tee time intervals
- Options for the availability of more premium golf courses
(The interval depends upon the popularity of the golf course and how speedily it fills. It can be as short as 7 mins and long as 30 mins.)
Tips to book your tee times with all comfort:
- Contact the golf course before few weeks you wish to play or set a tee time.
- If the time comes in a hot range, for instance, weekends, you require contacting a little bit early.
- If you are an early bird then the chances are more to experience hassle while booking at the 11th hour. Try to plan quickly for the day.
- Remember – occasion (festival or cause or tournament) & weather matter
- Number of players and grouping require early planning.
- Are you playing golf - a 9 hole or 18 hole game? The reason behind this is that it will require time and booking on a specific golf course accordingly.
If it looks tiring to you, you can enjoy the ‘instant booking’ feature on golfreserv.com where you can book the time early as 14days before the playing or can book it for tomorrow as well.
By online golf booking (specifically for tee timings) with Golfreserv, you can enjoy ample of advantages:
- Seeing the availability of tee times
- Book with experienced caddies
- Whereas golf courses have specific opening times in which they allowed to take calls, Golfreserv is available 24X7 for customer & client support.
See you at the golf course.
We are pleased to inform that we are having a limited offer for our loyal users to travel to Bangkok for a golf tournament, Amazing Thailand II Asia Championship 2018 - Super 3 Challenge, from 26th March to 29th March 2018.
The total number of participants for Malaysia is limited to 28 only and is on a first-come-first-serve basis!
This offer will end on 15th March 2018 and we are having very limited space for booking. If you are interested, please register your particulars. We will contact you to provide further information or to reserve the bookings.
Grab this opportunity to treat yourself to a good golfing experience with your friends!
Package Price Excludes:
- Caddie Fees and Caddie Tippings
Terms & Conditions:
1) All payments made need to be accompanied by proof of payment (i.e. bank-in slip / copy of payment receipt) and email to the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) For participants who make bank transfer payment, kindly send us the digital copy of your payment slip for our record by email us at email@example.com.
3) No refund for any unused services.
4) The details itinerary would be inform to interested candidate/participant.
5) Registration is based on first-come first-serve basis by submitting this registration form. Click here! http://bit.ly/2Bs1Lk5 .
6) The event will be conducted according to the Rules of Golf as laid down by the R & A and the local participating club rules.