Another award on Palm Garden Golf Club’s (PGGC) list, after being nominated as the winner of People’s Choice Award recently, in the ParGolf’s award presentation ceremony held at Carlsberg Brewery, Shah Alam.
This is the second consecutive year PGGC has won the prestigious award. Voted as THE TOP 3 BEST GREEN of Malaysia, this course is definitely one of the best premier courses all over the country.
Brandon Chin, the PGGC General Manager comment on the achievement was, “We are very grateful to all the golfers out there who have voted us into the Top Three and it is a great honour considering that we are not a membership based golf club.”
Palm Garden Golf Club General Manager Brandon Chin with the ‘BEST GREENS’ award.
With him are (from left) Course Superintendent, Jack Lim; Palm Garden Golf Club Manager, Desmond Lai; and Sales & Marketing Manager, KC Yum.
PGGC definitely deserves this award as it is indeed an exceptional course that challenges your skills with its green and high-lipped bunkers. You can enjoy the exquisite wetlands surrounding at its “one of a kind” two tier drink hut located at the heart of the course. Complete with Mediterranean-styled clubhouse adjacent to the recreational facilities area, that compose a collection of Infiniti, Jacuzzi and wading pools, mini gymnasium, tennis court and sauna.
No doubt this club added another award to their noble list as below;
- 2012-Best New Golf Course by ParGolf Awards
- 2013-Best Maintained Golf Course by ParGolf Awards
- 2013/14-Best Golf Development in Malaysia by Asia Pacific Property Awards
- 2016-ParGolf People’s Choice Awards for ‘Best Overall Golf Experience’, ‘Best Greens’ and ‘Best Corporate Tournament Venue’ in Malaysia
- Recognized as the 1st Big Hole Golf in Malaysia by Malaysia Book of Records in June 2016