When you don’t allow your age to hamper your sport, you call sportsmanship but when the sport is not bothering your age, then you call it a happy sport for everyone. And that’s what we call Golf!
With louder laughs, gossips of and around the world and dedication to playing golf are the things that define the spirit of golf players. Poor rumours like ‘lazy golf lad’ is a big no-no actually for a player throughout his or her life because they need to walk and cover the golf course to understand and make the strategy of golf playing. And this much walking before the actual show needs a lot of strength. Not only this, but the players also indulge in specific diets and exercise to keep up their sound and healthy persona.
If you are an amateur player then you must know the rules. Don’t worry, we have your back!
- Get To know About Clubs
There is no denying in the fact that right tool can lead to a successful playing and bring your dream trophies. But for the preliminary chapter, one needs to learn how to choose correct tool for the right shot without losing a fortune. Invest in the equipment which will help you to develop your skills with minimal expense. There are many of the new upcoming and popular golf products on the portal but understanding their utility should be your priority instead of steady buying.
Few clubs for sure shot within a budget – You can carry as many as 14 clubs in your golf bag but you can start with a driver, a putter, a sand wedge and supplement the clubs with a 7-iron, 8-iron, a pitching wedge, and a fairway wood with 18-21 degrees of loft. These clubs are thought to be the most efficient partners for the amateur golfers.
- Always Try Before You Buy
Hunt for a larger golf shop instead of smaller ones and first try a 6-iron with a stiff-flex shaft and regular-flex. One of them would make your iron easy to handle or control. The shaft flex is better to start with all your clubs. Once you think you are experiencing a better hold on this game, a club fitting will enable you to get 100% out of your equipment.
- Concentrate On The Loft
For the beginners in golf playing who are actually getting their hand on ‘how to play golf’ can opt for woods with more loft. The extra loft provides easy air swing to the ball and can reduce sidespin while making your shots fly straighter. With a minimum of 10-degrees of loft, you can opt for 17 degrees fairway woods for a good start.
- Exclusive Clubs With Advantages Made Beginners
There are some clubs that are exclusively made for the beginners which enable them to make a straight hit. Choose hybrids with wider soles instead of 3-, 4-, and 5-irons which will help the club to stick in the ground during powerful hits.
- The Right Golf Ball Can Bring Wonders
If you are a keeper and tend to lose less then you can go for the better cost of balls. For example; if you tend to lose two sleeves easily in a round, buy golf balls of approximate $20 a dozen and if you lose less than a sleeve in a round, you can consider $40 for per dozen balls.
So, don’t stick your mind on the couch and pamper your golfer spirit by first buying right equipment without looting a bank.
Part 2 coming soon…
Are you a pro golfer? Or a new bud who is eager to play this elite game?
The first and primary thing is to understand about "tee time". This term is coined almost everywhere when you are on or off the golfing field.
What is Tee Time?
Tee Time is the term used for reservation at a golf course or club to play golf at a specified time and date. In nutshell, if your tee time is at 10:00 am, then you have booked your golfing time for that slot and must be putting by that time. Most players prefer to arrive a little earlier of their tee time as it is always good to practice before showing your skills on the field.
The golf courses or clubs promote playing with groups or a minimum of two persons. The purpose of tee timing is quite simple:
- To maintain a good flow golfers
- To manage a group or team at a particular time on the golf course ground
- Facilities can be well served to the golfers
Tee times are managed with regular intervals of the time period of approximate 10-15 mins (based on the golf course).
Depending on the type of golf course, you should prioritise your tee booking. Sometimes it is not required but if you are planning for a premium golf course, probably the early tee time booking through a trusted Golf service company would be the best option. Visit golfreserv.com to get easy, quick and budget booking with ample of facilities.
Tips For Tee Time Booking & Hassle-Free Golf Playing
Are ready to play your first round of golf? The priority of tee time booking comes just after the phrase ‘how to play golf’. You can book it solo or with a group of friends but before heading out you need to be sure about the time to gather all your important equipment according to the golf course grass or speciality in any specific tool.
Managing a tee time has many reasons; some are:
- To keep the courses working efficiently
- Allowing optimal amount to the golfers on the course or discounted golf tee times
- Exclusive packages according to time without overcrowding
- Manage the tee time intervals
- Options for the availability of more premium golf courses
(The interval depends upon the popularity of the golf course and how speedily it fills. It can be as short as 7 mins and long as 30 mins.)
Tips to book your tee times with all comfort:
- Contact the golf course before few weeks you wish to play or set a tee time.
- If the time comes in a hot range, for instance, weekends, you require contacting a little bit early.
- If you are an early bird then the chances are more to experience hassle while booking at the 11th hour. Try to plan quickly for the day.
- Remember – occasion (festival or cause or tournament) & weather matter
- Number of players and grouping require early planning.
- Are you playing golf - a 9 hole or 18 hole game? The reason behind this is that it will require time and booking on a specific golf course accordingly.
If it looks tiring to you, you can enjoy the ‘instant booking’ feature on golfreserv.com where you can book the time early as 14days before the playing or can book it for tomorrow as well.
By online golf booking (specifically for tee timings) with Golfreserv, you can enjoy ample of advantages:
- Seeing the availability of tee times
- Book with experienced caddies
- Whereas golf courses have specific opening times in which they allowed to take calls, Golfreserv is available 24X7 for customer & client support.
See you at the golf course.